Firstly, this forum is such a good place for leather information. The best site I've found to educate newbies like me.

So.... I'm 5' 1" tall but my husband is 6' 4". I'm looking for a new couch that would mainly be for me; used for watching tv and napping. I had been considering Leathercraft, but their lack of customer service is swaying me to Hancock and Moore. I like the looks of the HM Robinson tufted couch but the inside depth is 23 inches. I want a deeper couch for lounging, however, I've seen several posts that short people should limit themselves to a seat depth of 20 inches or less. If I plan on using an ottoman, does inside depth matter so much?

Also, would that couch fit through a 35 inch door? That is the widest door into the house. Would also have to make a right hand turn immediately into the great room through a 48 inch entryway. The entire foyer is only 65 inches deep. So the pertinent dimensions are 35", 65" and 48 inches, with 8 foot ceilings. Whomever built this house didn't take furniture into account . I tried doing the math myself, but couldn't figure out which equation was being used(Pythagorean theorem?), especially if the couch was tilted 45 degrees. Help???