Hello to all. I came across the forum and the wealth of information several weeks ago. What a great resource.

We need to replace a large promotional brand club chair that has worn completely thru on an arm. We have decided we want to buy 2 Kodiak chairs + 1 ottoman. We prefer darker brown, smooth, but very matte finished leathers. Does anyone have any leathers they particularly like meeting these qualities? There are so many choices...would love photos if you have them.

Duane, do you have any suggestions? I just saw information on the Town & Country program and see the chair is in the program. Are any of these leathers matte finished? Can we save a lot by compromising on the leather grade and using a document leather? Can any of the GR2 leathers be made less shiny?

These chairs look to sit higher, and have dimensions that fit well with the newly adopted loft/condo we have. I would appreciate if you could PM me a phone number so we could discuss and finalize an order in the next few days. Understand you may be on holiday if the factories are, if not give me a convenient time to contact you.