ID:	5521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sundance 4.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	5522Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sundance 5.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	5523I am writing to express my appreciation and happiness with Duane Collie, The Keeping Room and of course, all of the followers on the site. My husband and I first saw the Sundance in Portfolio Claret in a lovely furniture store with not a sales person in site--that's after sitting on about 35 sofas in the store. We have to sample sofas together because of the large height differential, me 5' and he, 6'2". After much research on the internet I came upon this website. I ordered the rings of sample leathers and was glad I did--you can touch and feel all of the leathers, textures and colors in person versus looking on a website. I IM'ed Duane with some questions and scheduled a call with him to express questions and/or concerns. He did not pressure us one bit to buy with him but after reviewing everyone's comments and receiving a price via IM, we decided to go with the purchase. Not only did Duane follow-up with processing the order, he updated us on projected delivery dates and how Sun Delivery operates. Duane is the best proprietor I've ever had contact with! The Sun Delivery guys are men of few words but the delivery was complete in about 15 minutes. I can't express enough how much of a prize Duane is. The next time we have a major furniture purchase we will be back in touch with Duane. It will be one of the best decisions you will ever make...pertaining to better furniture.