Hi! I've just joined the forum, but have been looking at some past threads. I recently moved to a condo and would like to find a leather sectional that includes motorized recliners, but doesn't look bulky or like home-theater furniture. Want something that looks more like living room furniture, but is comfortable. I was considering Omnia (Fairfield Model) or Smith Brothers of Berne (Model 414 or 412), although they are a little bulkier than I would like. I read an old thread of yours regarding the negatives of Omnia. I really want high-end furniture that will last for many years. Are you familiar with Smith Brothers? In their motion pieces they offer coil spring seating and no-sagback springs. After reading your posts I am going to check out Hancock & Moore (only one dealer in my area of Milwaukee) and Bradington-Young. Can you give me any advice on the difference between the quality of these manufacturers, especially Smith Brothers and Omnia since at this point I am most familiar with them. I definitely am looking for American-Made!!! Thanks for any help you can provide!