I'm going to change up the upholstery lines carried in my store. Hancock and Moore is by far my best upholstery line, and still the gold standard by many measures. I think its the finest upholstery line in the country today, bar none. I keep over twenty pieces of it on my sales floor and will continue to maintain that level of commitment with the brand.

Jessica Charles is terrific, I'm very pleased with the quality and frames.

Flexsteel I have already discontinued. Mediocre furniture, cheaply made.

Leathercraft is one I am considering pulling off the floor. It's a nicely made product, but they just can't compete with H&M. Sales support is poor, pricing is terribly confusing, and they're pieces are not consistent in comfort (ordering out of the catalog can be a surprise). After the sale support is not very good, either - there's a reluctance to solving problems for the customer.

Bradington Young I'm keeping, but avoiding the Married Cover Program. B-Y offers a very viable and less expensive alternative to Hancock and Moore, with all the structural performance so it will last - it just does have the fine workmanship of H&M.

Southwood Furniture I intend to phase out. I've been a dealer for them for over 20 years, but they haven't kept current with sales materials (their main catalog is over 15 years old), their web site is incomplete, and they have a dealer price structure that puts small and mid-size dealers at a price disadvantage.

A new line I am thinking strongly about bringing in is Taylor King. Its a notch below H&M in price, but has a hugely strong fabric line with over 1,700 fabrics to choose from. Its well-made, and well thought of in the trade.

My question to the group: Has anyone had any experience with Taylor King, good or bad?