I need a new recliner and couch I have a budget but I don't want to buy crap and waste my money either. There aren't a lot of good choices in my area most of the dealers carry low in enter level furniture at high prices. I have tried to narrow things down but need some advice one place carries nice stuff some of Hancock and Moore but the only 2 recliners they have ate the sundance model and it's $3130 and the Town and Country and it's $2392 which I don't think is a good price for that brand could you tell me if it is Mr. Collier? They also have a leather couch that is Hancock and Moore Austin model and it's $3382. They also carrier Bradington-Young and had several models Haskins $1269 Schaumburg $1541 a Stellen glider/swivel which I don't like for $1723 if I ordered that one without the glider/swivel action it would be $2300 seems like they just want to sell what they have in stock. There was to other models $1830 don't know model had no 0609 and $1830 with no 0593 don't know the models and they have a cloth Hardin brand couch for $895. Another store carries lazy boy, lane, England had one for $1441 and a Smith brothers $2200 and a leather couch craftmaster for $1897 and lazyboy leather couch for $1149 they have a promotion drawing in 2 days where I could win either 5, 10. 15, 20, or 25 percent off any furniture I buy. Everything else is really junk at other dealers except the dealer with Hancock and Moore does carry Sam Moore and Taylor King but they don't have and in stock and I'm scared to order a chair or couch without sitting in it first. Please can I get some advice, I wish your store was closer to me in Western KY Mr. Collier and I would buy from you because you seem to be nice, honest and fair. Thanks for help.