My wife and I have been looking for a quality sectional sofa for a few weeks now. The more we shopped around and researched some of the brands in our price range, the more we realized we were about to spend $4-5K on a Chinese piece of furniture with an American companies name. I discovered a few of these forums and realized how ignorant and clueless I was when it came to furniture. I've learned a lot and realized we'd probably have to spend a bit more money to get a good, quality, made in the USA leather sectional. After a recent trip to our local store (Nebraska Furniture Mart), we came across the Bradington Young "So You" option. You basically pick which sectional pieces you want a la carte, choose your arm and leg style, trim/stitching, nailheads, leather color, etc.

Does anyone have any experience with this option/program? I specifically asked the sales person if this was made in the USA and of the same high quality that I've read BY puts out. She assured me it was. But after reading about the Seven Seas line and that most of these American companies have separate lines of furniture made overseas, it makes me nervous to spend $7k without doing my research.

Thanks for any help and advice!