This is our room, well part of it. It is a large great room, about 34 x 26, with the kitchen and dining area on one side and the living area on the other. The floors are lightly stained character hickory and the rug is 10 1/2 x 13. We currently have 2 large BY leather sofas that we need to replace. They are placed L shape and that works. We would like to get 2 new sofas and an ottoman. We've been looking at the H&M 5736 Martini, but are now interested on the new style, District, #6214. Not sure about that. Thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3259.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	8101

This is the Martini and the District....

Name:	5736-3_Martini_SO1_HR.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	8102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-6-2016_10-59-44_AM_1_HR.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	8103

We had picked Mesquite Saddle leather but I just got the new Prairie samples and we like it too. I would be very happy with either of them The Prairie is a bit darker and I like that. The Prairie is grade 2 and the Mesquite is grade 3. Duane, could you take a look at your Prairie sample and compare it with the others and tell me which you think is a better quality leather? I'll try to attach a picture of the samples we are deciding on against the rug.....

Name:	IMG_3487.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	8104

Left to right: Cameo Tan Burnished, Cameo Carmel Burnished, Mesquite Saddle, Prairie Caramel, Prairie Chestnut

We've been thinking of doing the sofas in a saddle color and the ottoman in a darker color (Prairie Chestnut?)