Quote Originally Posted by TXCajun View Post
Savannah,

From what I recall when I had Duane's nail board, your description of CC is spot-on. (As always, you are very adept at articulating what you see! ...just as you did with the wood finish samples and the leathers.) And, I see from your photos that you met your goal, exactly. The bonus for you, and what I really appreciate in your end result, is that your sofa is going to be incredibly versatile. It will make friends and play nicely with just about any look you plop it in...traditional, transitional, eclectic, boho, industrial, and on and on and on. Seriously, girl, you made great choices!

I can only hope I did as well with my own selections!

TXCajun
Aww, and always, you are so incredibly supportive and encouraging!!!! I love how you pointed how versatile my sofa will be-- that is a GREAT point!! I hope because of that I can not only make it work where ever we go but also still like it as my taste changes over the next 30 years lol... Or until the movers send it to an untimely death and have to buy us another . Yall ordered a chesterfield type in capri, right? I'm sure it will be grand!!!