Holy Cow. After almost a YEAR of shopping around for leather sofas and loving the September, we ordered the sofa and loveseat. They are just gorgeous but .....I have to agree with my family, I didn't realize the scale would seem so large compared to our compact sectional...
So we put them in the empty living room and they look amazing there. The room has a vaulted ceiling and is larger than the space we have in the den so all in all we avoided a disaster.

OK here is the bad news.... the entire family wants a fabric sectional again. We had a HORRIBLE experience with Lazar. The cushions collapsed and the entire sofa looks a mess all the time.
We sat on a Temple sectional and a Masterfield sectional. They have almost identicle dimensions but the Masterfield is 38 inches high and has a 21 inch seat height and the Temple is 36 inches high with ah 20 inch seat height. The depth is identicle.
Fabrics are all great.
So ANYONE have any experience with these co's or could you recommend another company that has samples near NJ????