Hi Duane

After much time pondering, and following what's in the Forum, I'm getting ready to order a couple of Hancock & Moore St Charles chairs, model 4500. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice. I'm a single guy living alone, with no pets or kids at home, so the chairs would not get heavy use, and most of the use would be adults. There would only be kids bouncing on the chairs when they come to visit. I'm looking at red leathers. Olde English Rust and Bari Lipstick are at the top of my list. Both are Class III, unprotected leathers. I love the look of Capri Claret, but the red color is not deep enough. Antelope Claret is too dark, and in the sample I saw, the two-tone coloring had an unnatural looking spot in it. Is there anything I need to consider to help me choose a leather? I'll ask for a cutting for approval. If more than one hide is needed, will I get a cutting from each?
I'm curious. What kind of wood would the legs be made of. I'll choose one of the mahogany shades or Sandalwood, Townsend or Cordovan.
I figure my biggest maintenance issue will be the oils from contact, especially head and hair. What's the best way to handle that? The room the chairs will be in has windows facing East. Would I be wise to cover the windows with film to limit fading?
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Tom