It's no secret that delivery times are averaging 5 to 6 months across the industry from all makers. Shortages of components (especially foam) continue to hamper build times. We are already past ordering in time for Thanksgiving and right now completion days from most makers will be Christmas if ordered by July 1st. That is not delivery to you - that is completion and on their shipping docks, ready for transport.

I fear we are in for yet another round of price increases. Bradington Young and Hooker are going up July 1, Hancock and Moore says they will have a price increase August 2nd.

Trucking lines are adding surcharges, because they are having to pay driver's quite a bit more including large signing bonuses. A year ago I could land a sofa to my store for $ 80 in four to five days, now it's $ 125 and takes three weeks.

There are no manufacturer supported sale periods from any supplier I know of. They have all been stopped as they try to catch up on their backlogs. Don't get taken in by "SALE" ads you may see, there is virtually no inventory to support them.