I happened to be driving by a local store during their yearly "Tent Sale" and it was the end of the day so I just stopped in to see what was left. I ended up finding two Smith Brothers leather recliners that fit me pretty well. They are not the colors I would prefer, and seemed to be protected leathers, also not my first choice in a recliner. I have no idea what that brand uses for mechanisms. I consider them a reasonably good brand but not on the level of H&M. Most H&M recliners are likely too large for me and the dimensions here for the script recliner are a bit small. Interestingly, the dimensions given on the H&M website for the script would be much better but they give a seat width of 22.5" where Duane listed it as 19.5". 3 additional inches in seat width is a big difference. Considering I can't try it out first, I end up eliminating it as a choice, because the 19.5 inch would be too small. Then I found the "Jody" 7183-PR on H&M's site and it seems to be quite similar to one of the Smith Brothers ones I was looking at (the other SB one is a discontinued frame with Bustle back and curved front in the same size). It doesn't look like any "Jody" have gone through your store because I couldn't find any reference to it on the site and I know you photograph anything you get. I am linking the SB one below with the dimensions they give. I prefer the slightly higher seat of the Jody, which makes it easier to get out of as well, compared to the Script measurements given by you. But 21" seat width is really my minimum to be comfortable and the 22" would be even nicer. Duane, do you have a Script you could measure to see which is correct? Or do you think they have changed it a bit from the original? The dimensions on the website are totally different than what you originally posted here. I know there can be a little variability, but 3 inches or more? I just want to make sure the dimensions are relatively accurate on the Jody as well. I am not considering ordering a recliner until at least fall, so I have some time. Also, I can ask for a quote once I have more of an idea of what I would like, but in general are the smaller recliners any less expensive than the larger ones? I am sure the same amount of labor goes into them, but they should use at least a little bit less leather. Although, possibly not enough to make much difference in price. Just wondering.

If anyone out there has a Jody recliner, please share.

Thanks!

Link to the H&M Jody:
http://www.hancockandmoore.com/Produ...il?SKU=7183-PR

The Smith Brothers recliners at the Tent Sale:

The dimensions given on the Smith Brothers website for the same recliner (the 416 leather version is the one I looked at)
https://smithbrothersfurniture.com/d...gPages/419.pdf