Apologies for the lack of diagram, but we have a very specific space to fill and are looking for an "L" shaped sectional where the short side of the L is approx 75." We don't want the short portion of the L to just be a chaise - ideally it would be a fully formed couch seat with an armrest that matches the other side of couch. We are also open to the "bolster" option, where there is a corner/back for a portion of the short side and then an open area accessible from both sides.

This isn't AT ALL the style we want, but this is what I mean by a "short L" - probably we'd want a 4 seater vs 3 seater though:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23030d30f3cdceb22a623d8fb464af17.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	14262

Likewise, this isn't the style we want, but this is what I mean by "bolster":

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L-Shaped-Or-Chaise-Sectional.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	14261

We want high quality leather and traditional styling - many of Hancock and Moore options fit the bill stylewise. Studs, rolled arms, etc. is what we want.

I have poured over the online catalogues of Hancock and Moore, Bradington Young, American Leather, etc. etc. and am struggling to find a way to make the type of sectional we want. Does anyone have any ideas or leads? We are located in Toronto, Ontario, and happy to go talk to a local dealer, but the local options seem pretty...intimidating...and I'd like to go in with a bit of an idea/plan.