Thread: Making an H&M List and Checking it Twice

Threaded View

Default Making an H&M List and Checking it Twice

Hello Duane,

We've made most of our choices so we're double checking our list.

Austin Couch 8134NB with plus 1 seat cushions and Q21 fill in the back cushions in Doc Chestnut $2239.

Two 1021 Wing Chairs in Doc Chestnut with the plus 1 seat cushion. The legs need to be 1 inch shorter. $1175 each plus an up charge for shortening the legs. Do you know what the up charge would be for the legs?

We also need a price on the 8139NB Ottoman in Doc Chestnut and in the Dexter Cocoa Grade 3 Fabric.

We want the standard nail trim on all the pieces.

We would like to buy some extra Doc Chestnut. I assume it's sold by the sq foot since it's a leather. Can I get a price on that also?

We like the antelope series of Class III leathers but the price difference may be too high compared to the Doc Chestnut. Let me know what the price difference is? The Doc Chestnut prices are hard to beat.

We sat on an Austin with the down wrap cushions and in a 1021 with the standard foam core. Is the standard foam core seat in the 1021 the same foam core as H&M would put in the Austin if we don't get the down wrapped cushions? The firmness of the 1021 is pretty good without increasing it to the plus 1, so we're still thinking about the plus 1. After we've sat on a plus 1 for awhile we expect it will soften up a bit and that might be just right for the long run. It's hard to know without having a plus 1 to sit on before ordering it. All of the dealers in our area have down in everything except the 1021.

Thanks Duane
    Last edited by JackOlso; 06-15-2010 at 07:29 PM.