I am new to the forum, but have been lurking for several weeks. It has been very informative.

We need some help with finding a sectional to meet our needs. We like more contemporary styles. We have young children (two in diapers). My husband does not want leather. He thinks it will be cold in the winter and that he will stick to it in the summer. We don't really have a budget yet. We are willing to pay for quality, but are not sure if that is appropriate for us yet. My boys are very destructive with everything. So, I'm not sure if we should buy something to last a few years or if we should buy higher quality pieces now.

We'd like a large, almost u-shaped, sectional for our family room. The left side could be a max length of 90 inches. Along the wall, we'd like something around 135 to 140 inches. On the right side, we'd like for it to be from 100 to 110 inches. We want L shaped corners.

After reading the forum, I looked at the Taylor King Cozy Creations Design Your Own pieces. To get dimensions that are similar to those described above, I think we would need 1 LAF loveseat, 1 armless loveseat, and a corner seat (for the long part of the couch); 1 armless loveseat (for the left side); and 1 RAF loveseat (for the right side). I know pricing would depend on the fabric and other options chosen and that Taylor King has many fabrics. But, what would the price range be for this arrangement?

Also, is there anything else that you might suggest as an alternative?

Thank you!