Hi! I've been reading this forum for a while and have learned a lot. Now I have some questions regarding my sofa purchase. I am looking at a Hancock and Moore City sofa #9840 and Bradington Young Hartford #674-95. I chose these two because of the size and design. There is a significant price difference between the two ($2150-2650 for the Hartford based on leather vs. $3499 for the City Sofa). If I choose a leather from the Town and Country program on the City Sofa the difference would be lessened (the price would be $2699) but I'm not sure that I want to be tied to that. I know that you have talked about thinking of pricing in terms of cost over the long haul, and I understand and agree with that. The problem is that I will be paying for it now, not over the long haul so I have to consider that. I would probably go with a grade 2 or 3 leather. I prefer something that is soft and low luster, not shiny, in a medium brown (not red) or maybe even tan color. I would appreciate advice and a comparison between the two sofas as well as some leather suggestions. My last question concerns seat comfort/firmness. My husband has Parkinson's Disease so we need a fairly firm cushion otherwise he won't be able to get up from the sofa. Is it possible to get that?

Thank you so much for your help!