Another cushion source you may want to check out is Seamcraft in High Point, NC. They are a manufacturer specializing in making cushions for upholstered furniture manufacturers but may sell directly to individuals.

I buy two types of cushions from Seamcraft -- an 8 inch thick Ultracel foam core with a Dacron Polyester wrapping which is equivalent in quality to Duane's Qualux. I also buy an 8 inch thick Spring-down cushion which is an upgrade (approx. $50-100 more at retail depending on the size of the cushion.) These Spring-down cushions use a fabric-encased Marshall coil unit similar to the ones used in the Simmons Beautyrest Mattress line since 1935. Seamcraft supplied these Spring-down cushions to both Hancock and Moore and Braddington Young for many years.

You can call Seamcraft at 800-640-6720. They have a website listed at http://www.carolinacushion.com/default.aspx which contains only a very limited part of their total manufacturing line. Warning -- there is another company also called SeamCraft located in the Midwest. It is not the same company and makes different products.

If you have problems communicating with Seamcraft let me know and I should be able to help.

Jeff Frank
Simplicity Sofas