The best bang for the buck in Hancock and Moore will be in their Town and Country collection, which will net you a better deal than the main price book in a GR 1 hide. I think that's the smart way to go, because if you have the basic solid build on the piece, then unless you do something to destroy the cover (unlikely) it will go until you get tired of looking at it and want a style change...usually by the time your kids are in college or left the nest you're ready for something new. And still the pieces will be totally serviceable and ready to pass on for a first apartment for one of your kids, etc. That's the best built product in the market today, the secret to longevity keep the hide clean and conditioned. You do that and with the free cushion core replacements H&M gives you as an original owner, there's no reason to expect you would ever have to replace it from breakdown, etc. I sent you price quotes via PM, so you can see the numbers and how close they come to your budget. If the H&M prices are too hard on the budget, then you can go Bradington Young, which gives you about 70% of the build of H&M and 70% of the price. It will also last well, but overall the H&M is worth the extra money in my opinion - if you can comfortably make the stretch to it.

<laughing> Yeah, I don't play the silly price game. The price is the price, and I don't do the sleight-of-hand off MSRP thing because I have more respect for my customer's intelligence than to subject them to that nonsense.