Sure Carmela,

The 112 series sectional measure out at:

36.5" H
40" D
21" Seat Depth
21" Seat Height
15.5" Seat to Back Height

The critical measurement is the back height, which places this one at the top of the shoulders for most, but won't be high enough to rest your head on it. 39" and 40" is where you want to be to do that. B-Y's tend to sit deeper than most (as a whole) and have more back angle in comparison to say ..H&M for example.

Its pretty difficult to judge comfort from the measurements and photos. If I wanted to buy a supremely comfortable sectional, I'd probably get the H&M Journey, but we're up against an $ 8,000 price tag on that unit in a class 1 leather. That might take all the fun out of it.

I delivered the last of my Flexsteel pieces Saturday, which ware part of the Chinese-made Latitudes collection. A pair of dual recliner sofas in leather, and the customer ordered them from me based on photos on the web site. I had no experience with these units (I don't floor product made in China), but when I unpacked them last Friday, they looked great. Quality Control was way up over the last Flexsteel I'd seen in Chinese leather, and it was tailored decently. I took one for a 'test drive' before loading into the truck and was shocked. Here was a dual recliner sofa that looked great in the photos, but was one of the most uncomfortable - no make it THE most uncomfortable - motion sofa I had ever sat on. There was no head support in the recline position whatsoever, the footrest came up far too high and I was sure glad it wasn't going to my house. Who designed this???

Anyways, not to scare you off anything, but try out various pieces that you can, and if you cannot find them then rely on someone's opinion who has tried them out. Its not a good idea to buy off measurements alone, especially on a large purchase like a sectional.