Have I got a deal for you.

I had a # 9840 City Sofa in Cavalier Mocha set up on the floor as a cushion tester, with Ultra Down Seat and Back in the Center, and Extra Firm / Extra Full on the right side as you are standing in front of the sofa. The sofa sold recently to someone who wanted one quickly and I put the standard casings and cores back in it. So, I have four casings left over and am not going to set that demo unit back up again. Those casings are $ 310 apiece to order, how about $ 30 each and free shipping? Instead of $ 1,240 you can have four of the six that are on the sofa for less than 10% the cost of new ($ 120). I can't recall what I paid H&M for the extra casings, but they are just in the storage closet at the store taking up space. You would NOT get the seat and back on the left side of the sofa. They are in excellent condition. Like that deal? Just PayPal to me at keepingroom@gmail.com and be sure to put your address in the PayPal.

Anyone local to my store in Alexandria VA that wants the cushion cores inserts can have them free of charge, I will just put them in the dumpster otherwise. They are for a # 9840 City sofa, (1) Ultra Down Seat, (1) Ultra Down Back, (1) Extra Firm 21 oz Qualux, (1) Extra Full Fiber-Fill Back. I am not going to ship the cores, nor measure them for other use, so don't ask if they will fit your Pottery Barn sofa or any of that nonsense. Pickup at the store but don't wait too long, as once the casings go the cores will be in the trash in short order.