Agreed, Frette sheets are great! We have 4 sets - 3 sateen and 1 percale. If you sign up for their emails they occasionally have up to 80% off sales with even some of the $1000-$1500 sateen sheet sets marked down to $250-$300 for a queen set (maybe $275-$325 for a king?). I like the percale sheets for the breathability and crispness, but my wife prefers the sateen and I have to admit they are extraordinarily soft and smooth.

I admit to being a bit of a bedding fanatic, so I've tried quite a few of the sheets out there. My absolute favorite sheets are the Belgian linen sheets from Linoto (https://www.linoto.com/belgian-eco-linen-sheet-set/), but not everyone likes the feel of linen (my wife being one of those, so we don't use the linen much). If you like the feel of linen, I would definitely recommend Linoto. Boll & Branch signature sheets are nice and thicker than the Frette (I haven't tried their percale or linen sheets), but not as soft as the sateen Frette and for the price of the outlet Frette sheets I would choose Frette every time. Sferra Celeste sheets are like a slightly thicker version of the Frette sateen sheets and are just about as soft, although I've tried some of the more expensive Sferra lines and prefer the Frette over those. If you can find a good deal on the Sferra Celeste I would definitely recommend those, too. I've tried a few of the other high end brands, but never been wowed by anything.

Those are probably my favorites, but recently we have just been buying Frette sheets at the outlet store whenever we see a good deal like what Duane posted.