Hi CML,

Welcome to the forum and glad you are finding good information on it! I was not too far from your house today on the New Jersey Turnpike headed up to the Vince Lombardi Rest Plaza to pickup furniture from Warren Chair Works.

The H&M Restoration # 4275 Sofa prices out:

Town and Country in Gr 2 Fenway Saddle (this is a GREAT leather) $ 2,659. In any other Fenway it would be $ 2,729. The last day at these prices will be this Saturday and on Monday the 11th there is appx a 5% increase in all T&C pieces.

Off the main rack. Gr 1: $ 2,513, Gr 2: $ 2,919

Ordering a pair saves you a little on freight, but thats about it. The deal is in Fenway Saddle, quite honestly. This is a very nice hide and the color is rich.

I have a new H&M price book at the store, but only about 1/5 the product is increasing on the main price list effective 01/11/2010. You're probably safe to wait until Feb for the 5% sale on main, off the handle hides. Town and Country is never a part of the sale to the very best deal going is to get the Fenway ordered by this Saturday and avoid the T&C price increases that start on Monday.

Yes, you can order firmer cushion cores at no extra charge. I would only recommend a Plus 1 firmness - the Plus 2 and Plus 3 can be pretty hard.

H&M will custom make most any piece. Lengthening a sofa requires a lot of work, however. New patterns have to be made for cutting the hide, custom sized cushions have to be ordered, and a new spring grid pattern has to be engineered, in addition to making the frame longer. A ballpark number would be $ 1,000 to lengthen a sofa, but I'd have to get a quote to be sure.