Personal Experience! I have a Westwood Recliner in Cameo Burnished at home that I use every evening and began to see the beginnings of hair and hand oil staining, so I have stepped it up to keep that contained. I have (4) vehicles all with leather interiors as well, so I am a madman at keeping those minty as well, hence the need to develop my own cleaner for wipe downs both at home and my garage. It gets pricey buying it once a month!

My wife bought me some of this for our vehicles, she knows I am fastidious about keeping them clean. https://www.griotsgarage.com/interior-cleaner/.

Now, I never buy Griot's brand stuff, because they have never had an original thought in their company's life. Everything they do it rebranded existing product. But they send me the catalogs and my wife ordered me a cleaning kit for a birthday present. I started using this interior cleaner and it worked well, especially getting the leather steering wheels clean as they get the most grime by far. I simply put my nose in it one day and its really just diluted white vinegar with a perfume agent to mask. So that's how I came up with my own mix (less the perfume, add a small amount of liquid hand soap). It works great, its inexpensive as well, but It is by no means tested in a lab, use at your own risk