Hi Cheeto,

Welcome and I'm glad you find the forum captivating!

I did get your photos (post them here as attachments if you'd like to share) and in studying your room I'm going to make the following suggestions:

* Consider adding detail and color to your room. Its currently stark white on a oak hardwood floor and all your color is coming from the upholstery and small rug. A better look would be to add some punch by bringing in color to the walls, perhaps some window treatments over the blinds, and a much larger rug that is less dramatic than the blue. I'd be putting in some molding (chair, crown, case) if that were my home. Start with some software like this and play with the colors in the room, even considering a 2-tone for the walls/vaulted area. Earth tones, nothing too dramatic (reds/greens/browns).

http://www.swatchbox.com/bmpcvprodetail.asp

I think your room is prime to have a small sectional in it. The layout for that is nearly perfect instead of the sofa/loveseat combo you now have and the end table wedged in the corner. Eliminate the coffee table in favor of a leather cocktail ottoman as well. Because you walk into the back of your loveseat from the kitchen as it is now, that piece should be equally as beautiful from the back as it is the front. I think a Sundance sectional from H&M would be very nice in that room with all the design features this piece has from the backside:

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=1876

Use a # 1044 Sadler Recliner with it, and you'd have a very nice set.

If you want to stay with the Journey Sofa, then the Journey Recliner is perfect for your husband's height. On the Austin High Back Sofa, I'd math that with the 2038NB Austin High Back Tilt chair and ottoman

Before you can get colors for the furniture, you should map this out on a room planner software on line, and pick your models first. See if you want to explore adding color to the walls and with a rug as well. Last thing to select is upholstery color in a proper decorating layout.

Yes, I ship a LOT to California! About $ 500 for a sofa/two chairs/ottoman, but it really depends on items selected and total weight. No Sales Tax Collected outside VA.