Thread: So who is this DRCOLLIE guy?

Hybrid View

Default Re: So who is this DRCOLLIE guy?

they are a great bike I'm sure. I'm just more of an old school type..alot of it is due to financial reasons and the new computer age of machines. A friend of mine has an 06 RT and he is getting raked over the coals when it come to service charges. Sadly the closest dealer is 40 miles away and they dont work on anything old. Fortunately i have become a pretty good wrench over the years. Had this one apart from head to toe.

I dont know Phil Marx but he is not alone when it comes to guys with an affection for the older airheads. I think they were very close to the 10K mark in attendance when I went to the national in Tenn. It's getting too big, just my opinion.
    Theirs a nice small rally in Thurmont, Md (Square Route rally) every June if you ever get the chance to take a ride.
    Ride safe when you get a chance.
    Paul

Jake Guest

Default Re: So who is this DRCOLLIE guy?

Greetings Duane -

Just been poking around the net this evening and ran across this forum. As a fellow BMW rider, FSU alum, Air Force type, Grand Union employee (it's all true) AND furniture shopper, I feel at ease already! I'll be spending some time getting up to speed on furnishings for our new (old) lakehouse, and appreciate your efforts here. Now, get that GS over to the Cherohala Skyway for a real nice ride! J.