I concur that finding local H&M dealers is next to impossible. I first became interested in H&M because of what I was reading on Gardenweb. Of course Duane was a big part of the H&M discussion. I then called H&M to find my local (Pittsburgh) dealer and I was given the name of ONE store which is a high end, rarely discounting store that was not at all easy to deal with. During this time I began emailing Duane for quotes to compare with my local quotes. Since Duane's prices were so much lower, it was worth my time to drive to Alexandria, VA (TWICE!) to order pieces. Meeting Duane was great and the entire experience was painless, even when my sister and I stayed for four hours laboring over leather samples to compliment a prior order. In the mean time, I found two or three local vendors that carried H&M that I wasn't told about by H&M. However, none of them were offering great prices either. Now, for my purchase made this past week from Duane, we emailed a bit and he arranged for H&M to send me leather samples in a color that I needed. This transaction was very easy. Now all we have to do is settle on a wood finish so at this point the lack of H&M support is a moot point because I wouldn't buy H&M from anyone but Duane.