Thread: B-Y # 678-95 Sofa in leather 9048-85

Hybrid View

earlh Guest

Default Re: B-Y # 678-95 Sofa in leather 9048-85

LOL - I may have spoke too soon. This one has pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by earlh View Post
    LOL - I may have spoke too soon. This one has pricing.
    So far I am not restricted by Bradington-Young with posting pricing so I shall until they tell me not to, which eventually they will, I'm sure. Sooner or later someone will print off one of these posted prices - walk it into a local dealer of theirs and ask for a price match - and that will be the end of posting prices, or perhaps even selling out of one's marketing territory. The dealer that just got asked to match pricing will take a photocopy of that price match, then call B-Y headquarters and raise heck. And that as they say - will be that! If you're a retail customer - be smart and don't stir the pot, play it cool with pricing and other dealers.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

jskr79 Guest

I'm new here (though I've lurked around on-and-off for several months), so hopefully I'm not going to ask questions that are stupid (i.e., that are already answered in some FAQ here).

I might start another thread looking for general guidance, but in this thread I'll stick to the topic at hand. I like the look of this sofa. I'm overwhelmed by all of the leather options, though I think I'm starting to understand a bit more now that I've reviewed information available here and on some other websites several times. I'm a bit surprised that the photos in this thread make the leather look so light in color. I realize the photos were taken outside in direct sunlight, but a color swatch I looked at another website for this color has me feeling puzzled since I would assume the sofa would look much darker. I'm going to attach that sample for comparison: Attachment 6211

On the same website I liked the looks of the colors 9054-86 and 9069-87 but now I'm wondering if the former would be too light/bright for my taste and if the latter might end up having more of a red hue than I anticipate.