Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STORE CLOSING-jpeg.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	169.0 KB 
ID:	15802

I have sold my building that The Keeping Room is located in and am selling off to the bare walls effective today. Deep Discounts (remember, my floor stock tags already reflect a deal buy in almost all cases). The new owner will take possession of the store front in late February 2024. That means EVERYTHING has to go in the next 90 days.

Example, this Hancock and Moore 6542-3 Redford Sofa in Juno Tobacco which would price out at $ 7,344 for a new order, is already tagged at $ 3,949 has an additional 20% off to make it $ 3,159.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redford2.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	15803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redford.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	15804

I know (and appreciate) my out-of-area customers will want to see what I have in the store. At this time I do not see how I can possibly do that with images and inventory, sorry. Maybe a walk though video later on, but I won't be able to do every piece with description and price. Get in your car or truck, and come to Wash DC to see what there is, the store is still full right now.

I cannot arrange shipping nor store pieces beyond 14 days. If you are out of area and want to purchase, you can arrange shipping via www.uship.com or similar at your expense. If you pickup yourself at the store 6% VA Sales Tax applies.

I will continue to take orders orders for clients at regular pricing as long as the suppliers allow me to. It has been my great pleasure to serve everyone over the past 37 years and I thank you for your business.