Hi, I am a newbie here and was wondering if anybody could give me some advice on a new Huntingtonhouse Sofa, Chair and Chair 1/2 (product id# 2071) we just got delivered in July. My problem is that the set still seems to be very stiff/hard, does not feel like a sofa/chair should, comfortable and soft. At the store the product seemed to be soft and comfortable? After talking to customer service, they recommended to take the cushions off and walk on them with your socks on and which we have, a couple of times. We just called back and they told us to unzip the zippers? I know that things have to be broken in, but I'm not sure how long? Has anybody ever heard of these suggestions that the store has recommended or are they just blowing smoke at us? Can anybody help, direct or just give us the facts about this situation? I know it would be a hard lesson to take considering the price of the set, but I guess you live and learn. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Roosta