Thank you Duane for a seamless buying experience. My new furniture arrived this week and we could not be more pleased. My husband is so impressed with the quality of the furniture he keeps on commenting about how comfortable it is.

We ordered the 4694 Donovan sofa, two 4693 chairs and with Duane's excellent suggestion the 036 Meridian ottoman. The sofa and chairs are in Kipling sand and the ottoman is in two different leathers (great idea from Duane once again) The top is Segovia Camel and the bottom is Kipling sand. We also bought pillows make from Segovia Camel on the front with nubuck coffee on the back. Everything is beautiful.

We also ordered one of the Hollis benches that are factory choice for leather. It's one of the grade 5 fancy leathers and it is beautiful. It was a nice surprise.

I'm so glad he had us do a CFA as the sample leather color was completely different from the CFA piece. We love the color, it's lighter and more like a carmel than a brown. It really lightens up the room.

Sun Delivery was excellent. Extremely professional service. Everything arrived without a scratch or scrape.

I have never ordered furniture from anywhere other than a local store, but I would order from Duane without hesitation again if I ever have the need. He is super on the phone, really knows his products, full of good ideas and always willing to talk and help.

I have attached a few pictures (sorry about the quality as they are from my phone)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	612 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	4151Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	4152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	188.2 KB