Anyone have pictures of their York or from a showroom? I have only seen the white one from the october 2010 market photos. Can anyone chime in on how they have liked owning it?

I like the elegant, yet simplistic lines and legs on the York. I feel like Hancock and Moore did a knockout job making a transitional sofa, that could be very ho-hum plain, be eye catching with the perfect proportions, scale, lines, and legs. For our sectional, I am debating between it and a very different style, the Lacross, which I feel may have a better "sit" (looks just a pinch higher, slightly more upright, and a touch less deep) and has the comfort of rolled arms. The Lacross appeals to someone who gravitates toward a chesterfield but needs a more comfortable, functional style of it. I do like the Lacross' big, tufted arms, but I keep thinking that the clean lined York fits my unfussy, yet graceful (mostly Shaker) style better, especially with the addition of a line of nails on the bottom to up the elegance a bit.

Would you spring for the down for it? The down seems to add an inviting looking plumpness that accentuates the York's style, but I'm unsure as to how it will compress overtime, leading to puddled leather or comfort issues???

I am also concerned about the two seams running on top of the square arms... How stress on them over time will affect the seam's integrity, being right on top, and if the arms will start to have puddling from it as well... I do have 3 children 5 and under and am planning on another!

Thanks for input anyone!