Greetings to all. I live in Ohio and, as I near the age of 50, am *finally* exploring my own tastes in decorating beyond whether it survives IFD (Infantile Fluid Deposits). I adore mid century modern styles; Heywood Wakefield dominates my home and in general, I favor simple clean lines. However, I'm not a fan of the totally minimalist, industrial, sterile and chrome look. What I'm looking for is a sofa and/or loveseat that goes with the MCM theme. Among the three highly rated manufacturers I've had a difficult time finding the sofa I'm looking for. Something close to what I have in mind is here:

http://www.dwr.com/product/sale/upho...rtby=ourPicks#

I have no idea if this is a quality manufacturer, and I'm unsure if the leather would look right with the button tufting.

Any thoughts on how I can find this dream sofa? I'm tending toward sage green or olive in color and blond or light wood feet. The tapered legs appeal to me and the larger cushion size; like only one or two cushions, particularly T shaped. The leather would look taut, not loose on the cushions and ideally, wouldn't sag over time.

All input is appreciated! I'm so very glad to find this forum amid the copious drivel saturating the internet. Breath of fresh air. Looking forward to participating here.