Thread: Great Room Layout and Picture

Threaded View

aluebcke Guest

Default Re: Great Room Layout and Picture

We've decided on two settlement sofas, one 100" wide and the other 84" wide (if it's not too much to increase the width of the loveseat by 10" or so).

A few more questions on the leather:
    * Equestrian truffle: The 4196 on H&M's site is in this leather (read this on the forum). But the sample I have looks a bit less grey, and is a warmer brown (maybe a hint of red). Have you seen a sofa in this leather, and does it have a grey tinge? The sample I have is very soft. Will the equestrian be soft and supple on the sofa? I don't want a stiff leather. Special effects = 2, so will it be pretty uniform or will it have some variation in color? Also, the leather in the pictures looks pebbled...how pebbled can I expect equestrian to be?
    * Atticus java and sable: seems to show scratches more than the equestrian and aspen. Is this typical? It also seems a little stiff compared to the others on our list. Will it be stiff on a sofa?
    * Aspen tobacco: Does it have a "finished" look to it? Is it shiny? How does it compare to antelope in the level of slickness/shine?
    * Bari saddle: The color looks very uniform for a special effects = 3. How much variation can I expect?
    * I tested olive oil on the equestrian and aspen and it soaked in....but they're serviceability = 2. I used the small memo samples, so could they just be bad samples? I've read that they're pretty impervious to staining.

The five above are our first picks (not in any particular order). I cannot find any pictures on the forum of the atticus java, atticus sable, aspen tobacco, or bari saddle. Do you happen to have a sofa or chair in these leathers in your store?

We're also still considering capri and antelope....

I love the color variation in this leather:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/atta...6&d=1284411643

Just enough but not too much (like the capri tobacco is too blotchy). Will I get this type of variation in any of the five options above?
    Last edited by aluebcke; 11-20-2011 at 05:58 PM.