Hancock and Moore, Jessica Charles, Taylor King and a host of other companies are all closed this coming week July 2nd through July 6th for summer vacation. They will re-open on Monday, July 9th. During this time it won't be possible to check on order status, covers, or customization projects.

On another note, I am taking 2 weeks off beginning August 1st and going through and including August 13th. I plan to be back in the store on the 14th with a severe case of jet lag <g>. I am taking my family to Europe, which none of us have ever been to. It will be an exciting adventure, and at 58 years of age, its time for me (and my wife) to see that side of the world. Our 21 and 18-year-old children are going as well. We will be starting in Rome and then doing a 10 day cruise aboard the Celebrity Equinox to ports in Italy, several Greek Islands, and a stop in Turkey. While I'm gone, I plan to hire Kyle, a college kid home for the summer, to run the store on selected days (probably Thursday-Friday-Saturday only) for the two weeks I'm gone. He will have basic training, but obviously not advanced knowledge skills. Kyle will be able to check order status, schedule local deliveries, and do basic price quotes.

I hate to leave my store for so long, but on the other hand sometimes you just have to ! GO ! or the world and Father Time will just pass you by!