First Duane, I hope you and your family had a great time in Europe.

I have to say it has been a pleasure doing business with you!

To anyone looking to do business with The Keeping Room, I can highly recommend Duane Collie. He is very knowledgeable and thourough. I stopped by his showroom while on a trip to DC, and he spent the better part of an hour and a half with my wife and me helping us to narrow in on a leather selection, and educating us on the pros and cons of our choices. We settled on purchasing a H&M member apartment sofa and addison recliner both in Ryan Chestnut leather. Our leather choice was not going to be available until late July with an expected delivery in Sept.

H&M got the leather sooner, and we received the furniture via sun deliver a whole month before we expected. Sun deliver came when they said they would (not a strong point with many delivery companies) and the movers were courteous and professional. There was no damage to either piece and they were wrapped and packaged well.

As for the furniture, WOW. we love the leather. it is soft supple, and beautiful. The furniture is quite comfortable, and the things I worried about (leather being uncomfortable on bare skin, overly proccessed look and feel) just do not exist. I love this furniture and will most definatley be looking at H&M for my future purchases.

Thank you Duane, from me and my family!