Hi All,

I just discovered this forum, but have appreciated all of the information I have found so far and decided to join in. My thoughts have been that H&M is out of my price range (note: not out of my taste range at all ), but I LOVE a true quality piece of furniture that lasts many years and now I have seen pictures of so many folks with the H&M pieces in their homes. I'm thinking this may be a reality after all. I want to post pictures of my room (and unfortunately the layout is in PDF form -- will have to get a jpg of that) and see what you think of a Sundance Sectional placed in the room (in a lighter color, taupe, almond, sand). I have one giant dark piece already (the piano), so I don't need another. We have three young children and a dog, but you'll also note that my white (yikes) sofas do not look too hideous for being from 1999. Because of the piano, space is tighter and we have to get the right piece to allow us all to sit and enjoy TV AND have smooth traffic flow around the room. We walk behind the current sofa and behind the current loveseat all the time (the kids just cut through by the side table). My husband insists on a sectional and not separate pieces, and I insist that the sectional must have a wedge/rounded corner so it doesn't jut into the breakfast room. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. I sent Duane a PM regarding a sample request and pricing on Sundance Sectional -- hope I'm following all the rules and posting in the right places!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4689.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	191.7 KB 
ID:	4011Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4691.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	4012Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4692.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	195.6 KB