I was lucky enough to obtain an entire new Master set of samples yesterday, which means my prior set I've used on the showroom floor is being retired. I know a lot of my long distance customers - especially those in remote areas where there are no H&M dealers for hundreds of miles - would like to see the full rack of dealer-size swatches. So I thought it would be a good idea to make this retired set available to anyone who needs it - all 400 or so hides in the larger swatches. Boxed up, they weigh 28 lbs and what I will do is take a $ 100 deposit on the two handles, ship them UPS to you and when you return them I will deduct the cost of shipping from your deposit. You return them to me at your expense. If you make a purchase of at least $ 2,000, then there is no charge for the outbound shipping. I would ask they be kept no longer then a week from the time you receive them, so they are available to others and also that you do not separate the swatches off the handles as they are in alphabetical order when you get them and it takes hours to sort them if they are mixed up.