Photo Group 34

Here's the new Sundance Recliner Sofa with full recliners at the two end stations. This is really a very nice piece, and its sits BETTER than the standard Sundance sofa for my money, The seat depth is slightly less and the back pitch a tad more upright. I really did like the comfort on this one. And of course it's an 'incliner' and the back is fully tufted so it can be floated in the room. You can plug into the wall for the power mechanism or opt for battery power with rechargeable packs in you like (200 cycles per charge, 400 charges per battery pack). Great unit, but now without two downsides, both of which kept me from ordering one. 1) It's costly. 2) It's VERY heavy. It took (4) men to bring it into the showroom I'm told. I tried lifting the end and I'm pretty strong, and it was too much for me. So if you consider one of these, be SURE you have clear egress in doorways and hallways. When pieces are this heavy they cannot be finessed in the delivery like a standard sofa and have to go straight in before the crew loses his muscle strength. Seriously!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1688.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	195.7 KB 
ID:	4873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1689.jpg 
Views:	532 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	4874Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1690.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	161.3 KB