ID:	5781Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1383.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	184.7 KB 
ID:	5782Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1384.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	5783Hi! I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here. We purchased four new chests about seven months ago. They are made by AspenHome. The first two we received were defective. The wood had several hairline cracks. The company we purchased the furniture replaced the dressers with new ones. During delivery we inspected the framing but did not notice anything out of ordinary. Six months ago my wife started sinus problems and coughing. The doctor was keep asking us about mold or other allergens in our house. We checked everything and all seemed normal. Recently we noticed that all the clothes stored in one of the dresses have musty, stuffy odor. I re-inspected the dresser and I realized that the unfinished wood and the drawers looked as if it they had mold or mildew on them. I have some pictures showing the dark areas of the wood. Is it possible during manufacturing the wood was never properly dried out and had high moisture content or maybe the manufacturer used wood that was molded? My wife is very sensitive to odors and mold. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Nam100z