Saturday morning, 10 minutes before the store even opened my first customer of the day arrived to pick up her new H&M Raleigh Wing Chair and Ottoman in Capri Navy. I'm out in the parking lot unpacking it for them (left it in the box in case they wanted to transport in the carton but it wouldn't fit in their SUV without being un-cartoned) and of course its gorgeous.

My customer spots a small gray dot atop one of the arms and says "Oh my, what is that!?" I know that its a small piece of pigment from the gray marking grease pen they use to template the leather for cutting and its water soluble, it just worked its way onto the arm during shipping. So I say "No worries, that will come right off" and I take my finger, moisten it to my tongue, give it a small rub and ! poof ! its gone just like that. My customer looks at me and says "Did you just spit on my new chair?"

Argh! I didn't even think about that! With egg on my face, I apologized profusely and resolved not to do that again! Next time I'll come in the store and get a moistened paper towel. I felt badly about that....didn't even think of how that looked.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	6107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	6108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	159.7 KB