Thread: Wanted: Recliner Recommendations

Threaded View

Default Re: Wanted: Recliner Recommendations

deskjockey I did look at the Costco recliner you were looking at and noticed the size is somewhat smaller than the H&M Royal High Leg Recliner that I purchased last year.

The Costco Recliner: 30.25" W x 39.75" D x 41" H The H&M Royal High Leg: 36 W x 39 D x 46" H

The reason this is interesting is that my last year's price of the H&M larger recliner was priced within the amount you said you wanted to spend. Now mine was part of the Town & Country promotional program and the Dealer had purchased it in a 6-Pack "at Market" They had three brown and three cordovan. I was able to purchase it and just put it in the back of my minivan and thus no Delivery charge. We did what you have stated you are about to do and that is got in the car and drove to other cities to actually see the H&M Town & Country pieces prior to our purchase. My advice is to go to the H&M Web Site and use the Dealer Locater for stores within a range you are willing to travel. I also recommend actually calling the Dealers to ask ahead of your trip what pieces they do have on the floor. I found quite a difference between one Dealer and another as to H&M inventory in-house. Also be advised that not all Dealers with H&M pieces participate in the Town & Country Program and as such, they won't have the product or the price.

With Duane having both H&M and B-Y recliners, I would seriously consider taking a look at these company's recliner styles and selecting whichever you like and then call Duane at The Keeping Room to determine cost and delivery time-frame. We picked up the H&M recliner within 20 miles of home, but also have purchased an H&M Sundance Sofa from Virginia and received it within about three weeks. The Delivery is based on when the Logistics Firm has a truck loaded and ready to head your way. The actual Delivery Fee was very reasonable.
    Last edited by wisejd; 10-13-2014 at 11:16 AM.