I need help with this. I know it's difficult talking about furniture and not knowing the individual wanting answers. First, I'm tall. Second, I'm disabled. Third, I'm not young.....59. Just the basics and we will go from there. The back of the chair has to be high enough to support my head in all chair positions. The seat has to be of a reasonable height above the ground. Finally, the arms have to extend to the front edge of the seat. These last two criteria relate to my disability and make getting out of a chair easier for me. Obviously, if you have looked at every recliner that H&M offers you will understand why I am curious about the Harbison. Admittedly I also like its simple lines, although I do not like the leather it is shown in I would choose leather upholstery.

OK. So does anyone, including Duane, have any insight, experience, suggestions, or questions to help me find that chair I can read in, watch TV in, nap in, daydream in, or escape to when I can't sleep at night? Any thoughts or observations would be greatly appreciated.

John