Hello! New here
I found this forum recently as I searched for how to find a quality sofa, brand, and then searching reviews. I appreciate all the great info available on this site.
My husband and I found a local store that carries good quality furniture, but none of the styles we like are on the floor. I'm scared to order something I can't try first. Previously we've bought based on looks and limited budget only to be disappointed within the year. Now we have a much nicer budget and experience to know what not to do.
We found a Bradington Young sofa we like, Connery from the motion sectional line. It sits great for us and the gray/taupe leather is nice, but we aren't in love with the overall style for the cost. The reclining seats are a nice feature we weren't expecting, but not enough to seal the deal. We like the lines of the sofas available from the Envision line better than the more traditional sofas, but worry about durability and quality. We also have 3 kids and 2 cats that will all be climbing all over the furniture. Any suggestions for a sofa that sits firm but cozy, clean lines/mid-century look, and still durable and quality?
Thanks for any advice!