Every Market at High Point, Hancock and Moore has a central room where they showcase all their items that are going to be used in National advertising in the magazines. And every year they have large posters of the items such as well be in the ads. At this past Market, I asked them what they did with the old ones from the year before, and apparently they were tucked away in a warehouse somewhere and would probably be eventually tossed out. I asked if I could have them, and they said "Sure, we will box and send them to you". So here's what I did with them today....this is a photo of my staircase from 1st to 2nd floor. Dead space, can't do anything with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HMbefore.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	7830

And after I hung these all up (btw, this was pretty hard to do by myself! Anyone that called the store today went to voice mail as I was on the ladder trying not to fall off). I think they look really good in the space. and of course there are probably no dealers that like the Hancock and Moore brand as much as I do. When you represent the best brand in the business, its easy to want to display it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HM1.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	7831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HM2.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	7832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HM3.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	121.4 KB