Thread: I'm a believer now... Is this the new H&M Wrangler sectional?

Threaded View

ViviV Guest

Default I'm a believer now... Is this the new H&M Wrangler sectional?

Good evening everyone!
    This weekend, I persuaded my husband to take me to our largest dealer of H&M in Houston (which was a good hour drive from the north Houston area)to see the H&M line in person. I should explain to you that I've had my heart set on a fabric TK sectional for a few months and had begun the process of getting price quotes, requesting fabric samples from Duane, etc. In the MEANTIME, while samples arrived, I adopted as a hobby reading through as many posts on this forum as I can. I had not considered buying a leather sectional at all but after so much reading here, I became convinced I had to go check out the Hancock and Moore sofas and sectionals. As so many of you post day in and day out, "it's the standard", it will last you 20 years or more!", etc. , etc. ......

So I walked into "Lou---Sha--" armed with all the knowledge I've read here from Duane and others and my husband followed behind me; he was probably dizzy after having me lecture him on what this line of leather furniture is all about during the hour drive ��.... Anyway, we found the H&M area and he sits down on this huge sectional by H&M and falls in love!! Tells me this is the one we want! So I proceeded to sit in all the H&M sofas and chairs and was converted!

The sales lady came by and she knew little about it other to say we could take advantage of the 40% of sale going on for Presidents Day. Retail price $19k and on sale $11k. Well, I took pictures of it and the tag t look it up and to ask Duane for a quote on it. However the numbers on the tag are not numbers I find on the H&M site. Judging by the pictures and the measurements we took, it can only be the Wrangler. It was SUPER deep (49" overall, but most importantly 29" inside depth!!) which is what we want and I can't find any other sectional or sofa in the H&M line with that inside depth.

Below are the pictures. Can I get some help with the following questions Duane:
    1) Is it the Wrangler?
    2) At your earliest convenience (no hurry, with the holiday on Monday it's probably busy, etc. ), would you please PM me your price for it in a grade 3 leather (Hyde Park Tan burnished or Cameo Tan are the ones we liked)? The pieces we'd need are (according to the H&M website): 6216-2RAC and 6216-3LAF.
    You quoted me a TK sectional to Texas so I have an idea of about how much I'll pay for freight. )
    3) Modifications... Do you think we could have the loveseat side made 7in shorter in length? Is that too much length to shorten a piece? Would it cost a lot to do that?

Okay, that's my story and questions. I appreciate all the advice and insights. And of course, I appreciate the quote and opinions too Duane.
    BE WELL,
    Viviv

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	8155
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	632 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	8159
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	421 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	8154  
    Last edited by ViviV; 02-15-2016 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Spelling