Quote Originally Posted by Jake8 View Post
TXCajun.... we are in Ohio. I get the feeling you are in Texas so it's unlikely that ours would be in the same truck as yours.

Thanks Duane. I will read over those threads. Just what I was looking for. And yes, the letter we received does have some info on deliveries. And some of it is even highlighted! You can lead a horse to water......

It looks like we've got plenty of time to get ready for our delivery after all. They called today to let us know that our sofas didn't make the truck as expected. They apologized, but said it would be at least another couple of weeks now until another truck comes our way. Oh well, good thing we didn't move the old ones out yet. Our son was to come tomorrow evening to help with that.
Jake8,

Ohio...Texas...You're probably right. Sorry to hear of your delay, and thanks for posting the updates. I'm keeping my letter next to our house phone so I have it ready for reference and making notes of calls. Other than that, taking it like it comes and hoping for the best, I guess.

TXCajun