Good evening!
I have enjoyed following the post on this forum, and finally decided to register myself. The information and advice offered is invaluable in helping us make well informed decisions when shopping for quality furniture. In my case, I have been trying to learn as much as I can about Hancock & Moore leather sofas, chair & ottoman options. I am interested in finding out what leather is on the sloane sofa shown on your face page. Would you have any idea what leather it might be? I am still considering various sofas, and will post more questions and/or comments, once I narrow down my selections. I appreciate your honest opinions and feedback based on your years of experience. I have gained so much information regarding the various leather options, and have realized that I shouldn't limit myself to protected leathers, and be open to the beauty of the more natural, untreated leathers that I tend to be attracted to.
Any info or idea, based on your familiarity, as to the leather on the sloan would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for hosting a wonderful site!!