Thread: Replacing a Sectional

Threaded View

Kathryn7 Guest

Default Replacing a Sectional

Hi, I have been searching for a sofa to replace a flex steel sectional. Although I found I did not really like a sectional (too limiting for our particular room layout), but found the flex steel piece ok, some finishing issues and only used it for 3 yrs so I can't speak to its durability. I went to two local, non chain, retailers, one pushing craftmaster and Kincaid, the other temple, Huntington and highland house. At home, I went on line trying to find some rating of manufacturers rated by quality and found nothing too helpful. That is until I stumbled on your site. I know H&M is a quality piece of furniture but sort of counted them out as I was initially thinking of fabric rather than leather, although nothing is set in stone. My budget is about is about 3,000 more or less, but I am willing to pay up a bit for a quality piece, up to about 4000. i would like to buy American made. I am also in the market for a recliner. I would be very grateful to have the benefit of your knowledge and experience. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Kathryn7; 03-31-2017 at 01:38 PM.