You are always going to have people who simply cannot afford high quality furniture that will last a decade or more. It isn't for everyone because it is simply out of reach for some. But I think the pandemic also created a huge additonal market for it. People who had never before worked from home or even had the option to, were suddenly faced with having to work from home with little or no advance notice. The option of waiting for 9 months for a desk or desk chair or file cabinet or other furniture that would make a home office environment "look" good on Zoom for meetings couldn't wait 9 months or a year. The stuff sky rocketed in price for even cheap stuff, which was cheap in construciton but no longer in price. Demand was crazy and people bought what they could get. Now I think you will see tons of this stuff being replaced or maybe just not used very much so it won't get much wear and tear, or it will end up at yard sales and land fills. But it was a rather unique time and I can see how a Hancock and Moore chair for the office gave way to "I need something to sit in while i am on a zoom call". Hopefully as makers get caught up people go back to furnishing the way they used to, more will be willing and able to wait for the quality pieces they want.